Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A little poem

Hi there! I hope this June morning finds you well.



On my SU demonstrator group in Facebook, the lovely ladies call the UPS driver "Mr Brown". I just wanted to share this little poem that came to me as I sat waiting for UPS to deliver my next Stampin' Up order. It has a couple of sneak peek items from the new catalogue, out on 1st Jul, but I am even more excited about the fact that I have a copy of the new catalogue in the box too!

An Ode To The New Catalogue
(or The Eternal Dilemma of the SU Demo)


Mr Brown
is in my town,
I’m lurking by the door.
But when I look
at t’new book,
I know that I’ll want more.

Sarah K. Bond 06/06/2013


My little sticky marking strips are ready to be stuck to the pages, and I'm hoping that my little one will nap properly this afternoon so that I can have a good peruse!

I'll have the new catalogues ready to send out in July, so if you'd like a copy for £3 including postage, email me at sarahkbond@hotmail.co.uk and I'll sort it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment