Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

New card class - July 4th

Evening all!

Tonight, I'm going to show you a sneaky peek of the cards that I'm going to be workshopping in my new card class coming up on July 4th, at 7.30 - 9pm in Dronfield Woodhouse.


During the class, you'll get the chance to play with quality Stampin' Up merchandise - stamps and ink, watercolour markers, a couple or three punches, some label dies and my trusty Cuttlebug.


Together, we will create three beautiful cards for you to take home - these can be customised to your preference of occasion/recipient. You'll also get to chat with like-minded people, sip tea or coffee and munch on biscuits! All for the sum of £7.50.


If you live in the local area (S18) and want to reserve a place (they are limited, so it's first come, first served), message me at sarahkbond@hotmail.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment